JUST IN: Special Care Unit has officially rebranded to TriVent Healthcare! Click to learn more.
We’re breathing new life into ventilator liberation
At TriVent Healthcare, we’re breathing new life into old protocols for patient success and optimal quality. We partner with hospitals and health systems to offer a unique approach to ventilator rehabilitation.
TriVent Healthcare is an in-hospital unit where patients coming off a ventilator or preparing for major procedures can receive specialized therapy and rehabilitation that promises shorter recovery times, reduced hospital length of stay and lower readmissions of medically complex patients. We are guided by a commitment to excellence and patient recovery that is unmatched anywhere in the industry.
For ventilator-dependent patients, weaning is the most important step toward recovery.
The average length of stay on a TriVent Care Unit is 21 days, a 32% reduction from the national average.
Our ventilator liberation rate exceeds 83%, nearly 40% higher than the national average.
Within 30 days of discharge, our readmission rate is less than 6%. That’s 80% lower than the national average.
- Vent patients consolidated into one unit, significantly improving care flow
- Providers deliver multiple therapies per day
- Registered Respiratory Therapist on shift 24/7/365
- Significantly enhanced patient to nurse, PCT and RRT ratios
- Weekly multi-disciplinary rounds and Plan of Care review with Medical Director
- Easily engage with families